Monday, May 24, 2010

Cards Kids Get- Reject # 2

Ok, today you will get to see the second Rejected card for my Cards Kids Get. I really liked this
card, too, but I gave the three cards I had made to my friend Amy and told her to pick one, and of
course, she chose the one I started with in the first place, lol. So that is the one I will send. You won't be able to see that one, until all the participants get theirs back. Here is todays card:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This card is very similar to the card I showed you yesterday. It also has a removable bookmark,
however, this one was just cut, not using a die. I used Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and Barely Banana card stocks and Inks plus Creamy Caramel Ink for the ground. I also used the Polka Dot
Embossing Folder for the Big Shot and the Wide Oval, Slit and 1/4" circle punches. To finish it
off I used the Pretty in Pink Gingham Ribbon and the Signo White Gel Pen. Stamp set used is
Build A Bear by Stampin' Up!

Thanks for looking today. I appreciate you.

1 comment:

  1. Really nice card, Carolyn. Might just make a couple for my grandaughters first birthdays next month.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete