Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pedaling Past

Today's post showcases another stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog. It is
called Pedaling Past and it is stinkin' cute! I love the image of the little tricycle. The bikes are
old fashioned looking and great for masculine cards, also. Here is today's card:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used Yo Yo Yellow, Real Red and Brilliant Blue on this one. It just screams for Primary Colors,
don't ya think? This is a Stamping 101 card.

Don't forget that Yo Yo Yellow and Brilliant Blue are being retired. Get 'em while they last, ladies.

Thanks for stopping in.

I will be participating in the First VC Blog Hop this weekend, so get ready to see some great
artwork, May 15th and 16th.

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute cute!!!

    I like this layout A LOT!

    What did you do? Buy every new set in the summer mini?

    I'm glad cause I'm enjoying your cards!

    ReplyDelete