Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Infamous VC Rocks! Blue Butted Monkey

Today's post is dedicated to VC Rocks! (accepting new members through May 30, 2010) and the infamous blue butted monkey. Isn't he the cutest? He causes lots of havoc, however. You never
know when he might be monkeying around in some unsuspecting rockers hotel room, swinging from the light fixtures, stealing swaps and card stock, and this one seems to be wearing some rockers lipstick.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

See what I mean? If you want to know more about VC Rocks, go HERE and join in on the
fun. I will warn you, this is a high email group, and it does require participation. We are only
open during the summer to celebrate the Stampin' Up! Convention. We have swaps, classes, challenges, RAK's and most of all, loads of FUN! Time is running out to join this year, only until the end of May, so check it out now.

On June 1st, we will be able to see Stampin' Up!'s 2010 retirement list. I think this set is going
away. It is only a guess. We will not know until then, but I will try to post cards made with sets
I think are gonna retire for the next few days and see how many I get right, lol. If you have any
guesses, let me know and if I have that set, I will try to make a card with it.

Have a GREAT day. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment