Saturday, May 22, 2010

Heartfelt Thanks and Cards Kids Get-Reject

First of all today, I would like to thank everyone so much for the kind words and encouragement left me in yesterday's comments. You don't know how much it means to me. I couldn't have
gotten as far as I have without the encouragement from family and friends like all of you. Thanks,
from the bottom of my heart.

Now, on to today's post. I am signed up for a VC Rocks swap called Cards Kids Get and the last
few nights I have been playing around with some stamp sets. I had one card made, then decided
it was too much work, then tried this one and didn't like it, either. Here is the 1st reject:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This card uses the Animal Crackers stamp set, So Saffron, Bashful Blues and Certainly Celery card stocks and inks, Soft Suede Stampin Write marker, Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain, Two Tags Die and Textured Impressions Folders and my Big Shot. I also used the Large Star Punch and a Certainly Celery Brad.

Not to bad, the colors were too babyish, but I liked the concept, so I rejected this one and tomorrow you will see the next reject, lol.

Hope you enjoyed this one, Thanks for stopping by again today. If you are on VC Rocks, look for
this card as a Make n Take soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment