Monday, August 23, 2010

WHOOOOO's Hostess Gift?

Happy Monday, everyone! I sure hope you had a chance to check out the VC Rocks! blog hop
this weekend. There was lots of talent to be shared, and I thoroughly enjoyed participating as
well as hopping along.

Today's project is a hostess gift I made for one of my workshops. I really think she liked it.

Here is the outside of the little notebook:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the inside:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And this is a close up of the little owl bookmark clipped inside:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wouldn't you love to receive a gift like this? Contact me today to set up your workshop or catalog party and get your own little gift.

Thanks for stopping in, comments are appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! That could be another Thursday make.

    Won't be long now..

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this set! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me! Me! I want to book a show! Wait...I'd just be inviting all my customers and then you'd surely steal them! So adorable--mmmm??Maybe I can steal this cute lil' thing when you bring it for show and tell at the next downline meeting! ha ha ha!
    Your #1 Fan and admiring upline!

    ReplyDelete