Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jacob's Ladder Card Inspired By Nature

Hello, and thanks for stopping by today. Today's project is one that I taught in a VC Rocks! class earlier this month. It is such a pretty card and has a definite WOW factor to it.

Here is the front of the card:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

now after removing the belly band:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and the inside:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


here is my wonderful hubby helping me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
with card made into W, place thumbs on either side and pull.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ooh, a secret door. How cool is that?

VC is almost over for this year, it closes at the end of this month, but let me tell you, you missed
out on load of fun, and make n takes, and fun, and classes, and laughter and friendships, and swaps and did I say fun? It will reopen in May 2011. Watch my blog for more info and come join us.

Hope you enjoyed today's card. Comments are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment