Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hydrangea

Ok, so if you aren't tired of me using this set, yet, lol. then go ahead and look. This card was cased from another demo, because I was amazed at how simple it was to pull of such an elegant look. I wanted to show my ladies how to take it to the
next level so I let them make the simple card, then stepped it up with some extra texture and ribbon. I really loved the results, as did all my ladies.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Stepped up version:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Isn't this pretty? Thanks so much to the demo who originally made this card, I found her in Stampin' Connection, a website by Stampin' Up! just for demos.

So glad you came by today. Comments are appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the simplicity.
    Maybe we can make this on a Thursday in November
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, we really loved it.....

    ReplyDelete