Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Faux Leather Clutch

Today's share is a technique and project I learned in a VC Rocks! class this summer. This fabulous class was taught by Marisol Gutierrez.
Marisol is such a sweet lady and a wonderful teacher, not to mention, a fabulous stamper.
Here is my Faux Leather Clutch:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

here is the inside, lined with Elegant Soiree DSP:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't it awesome? I had it laying out on my desk and my beautiful daughter, who isn't usually
impressed by my projects, came into the kitchen with it and said "you made this entirely out
of paper?" when I answered "yes, do you like it?" She said she did and that it was cool. Well, that's good enough for me. Cuz if she thinks it's cool, it probably is, lol.

Thanks for coming by today and checking out my little blog. comments are appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Carolyn - I LOVE THIS!!! I am thinking I need some time with you to learn this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed that class - your wallet is awesome! I better go look for the class notes.

    ReplyDelete