Friday, August 20, 2010

Artistic Etchings on Tile

Today's project is one I did for a customer this week. She wanted to learn how to stamp on tiles, so
this is the tile I showed her, made with the Artistic Etchings and En Francais stamp sets, Ruby Red and Basic BlackCraft Inks and Clear Embossing powder. This was a case from another demo, I did change the color of the red, to the one I actually had, but other than that, it is exactly the same. Why mess with perfection? Anyway, here is today's project:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't this pretty? Imagine it with a pretty bow and on a little easel, wouldn't that make a nice gift? I think so. Anyway, my friend loved it and hopefully it will entice her to try a few of her own.

Thanks for stopping in today. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the final blog hop of this
years VC Rocks! Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carolyn! Love this project! I have been trying to get in contact with you... you won this weeks contest at my blogsite! Moon River Stained Glass Studio! Please contact me and let me know your info to send your bird! Congratulations and I am following you here now! I love your blog!!! Anna Sams http://moonriver74.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete