Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Because I Care

Yes, it is yet another Because I Care card. If you do not have this set, you really need to call me
to set a date for your workshop, cuz you NEED this set. Really.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I needed a very simple and easy card for some new stampers tomorrow, and they are elderly, so
I didn't want to scare them off, so I went with this awesome set. You just can't go wrong.

I think it met the criteria for my new ladies, but I won't know until tomorrow, so check back and I will let you know if they enjoyed it.

This card will also be a make n take on the VC Rocks! Blog soon, so look for it. VC will be closing at the end of August for this year, so I will move my Make n Takes to my blog. I hope to post one at least once a week.

Thanks for coming by again today. Comments are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment