Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guest Artist Amy Halbert

Today I have my BFF Amy's art to share with you. She and I worked on almost all our VC Rocks! swaps together including our roomie boxes. We made the same gifts for our awesome roomies, just switched out DSP to suit our roomies likes and dislikes. Here are Amy's gorgeous gifts, made with the Greenhouse Gala DSP:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What do you think? I just loved them, and Greenhouse Gala wasn't a paper I thought I
liked until she made these with them. Since we were on the 70's floor, Amy thought this
had a real 70's feel to it, and it really does, doesn't it?

Thanks so much for dropping in today and don't forget to leave Amy some comments to tell
her how much you liked her work. See ya again soon!

2 comments:

  1. I never got that paper - it is PERFECT for this.

    Great job Amy!

    Thanks for showing us all the cute stuff Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Amy did a great job, she must have a great teacher. Keep up the good work, both of you!! Nancy

    ReplyDelete