Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Morning Cup by Debbie Saffels

Last week, my downline and I got the opportunity to go to a meeting at my upline's home with
our SU siblings, and stamp. Five of us were to bring make n takes for us to make. Today's
share was a make n take designed by my downline Debbie Saffels.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think it turned out cute. Debbie is new and is really doing a great job with Stampin' Up!
I am very proud of her. She has only been stamping since the first of the year, but she
absolutely LOVES stamping and sharing it with others.

If you would like to join my team, just contact me for more info, or check it out on my Demo
Website, InkingtheNightAway.stampinup.net password: Strawberry Stampers.

Thanks for coming by today. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment