Thursday, April 15, 2010

Vintage is All the Rage

I love Vintage, maybe because I am vintage, not sure, lol. It
brings to mind a simpler time and lifestyle and I love that, too.

This card is the last of the projects from Saturdays hostess club. I had a wonderful
time and ladies, thanks to all of you for coming. Here is my vintage card.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used the Stampin' Up! En Francais background stamp in Close to Cocoa and the Folk Flowers Decor Stencils from the Occasions Mini. I sponged Tempting Turquoise and Close to Cocoa onto the card. Then I used a Close to Cocoa button, the Tiny Tags set and the Medium Jewelry Punch and added little tags under the button. I used the Distress Tool Kit to distress all edges then sponged all edges, the front of the card and the Tempting Turquoise Ribbon to soften it up a bit.

I thought it turned out pretty well, and definitely has the vintage feel.

Hope you found some inspiration here today. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Loved this card - wanted to choke you for the paper strip to tie on that button :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card, love the colours and the vintage look.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn, how come I can't you an email from your blog. Karen

    ReplyDelete