Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Punch Swap post # 3

I have lots going on this week, so I hope you are enjoying these punch art projects.
I also have lots of new stamps and stuff from the new Summer Mini, so I am hoping to get a chance to play with some of them tonight and give you some sneak peeks of this awesome little catty. Until then, I have three more of my Punch Art swap to share with you.

First is a Lady M & M by Elizabeth Kratzer, inspired by Ellen Kemper:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Second is a crow by Elizabeth Kratzer, original by Ellen Kemper:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and Third is a Lantern by Pam Miller, original by Ellen Kemper:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ellen is awesome and is very, very talented. I am lucky enough to call her
a close friend of mine, even though we have never met. hopefully that will
change soon. She has a great sense of humor, too and I love
that so many people are inspired by her artwork. If you have never been
to her blog, GO NOW! Here: Blinkin', Thinkin', Inkin'
or click on Blink, Think, Ink in my left sidebar. You will be glad you did.

More tomorrow, don't forget to stop by. Thanks for coming.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, its been long since last time we talked. First I love your blog. Second I click on the link for your friend in this post and it doesn't work. Third hope we can meet again soon.
    Karina
    http://www.scrapnrelax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three in a row - Its a Kemper Trifecta!

    Thanks for the advertising Dano!!

    ReplyDelete