Friday, April 16, 2010

VC Rocks 2010 and A Frame

What is VC Rocks! you ask? Well, it is a celebration of what we love and love to
share and that is Stampin' Up!. It is a virtual convention, complete with swaps, classes, make n takes and even roomies in our AWESOME! hotel.

VC Rocks 2010



Follow the link above to check out this short video. VC ROCKS! opens for returning members on April 20th. For new members April 30th. Come celebrate with us! We
have loads of fun, make new friends, and our swappers are some of the best. You
DO NOT have to be a demo to join VC. If you would like an invitation, be sure to
leave me a comment and let me know and I will be sure you get an invitation.

Hope to see you there!

Now, some eye candy for today. This is a name frame I made for my daughter, Gabrielle. These have been a part of so many gift giving occasions around our family. I think everyone pretty much has one, so I guess I will have to think of
something new to give, lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you have never made one of these, they are fun, easy, and gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping in today. Don't forget to leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. And there is a bird on it. No surprise.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete