Sunday, April 4, 2010

Swap Post #5 Final

Ok, as promised, here is the final set of Spring swap projects: There are a couple of really cute 3D items in this group, so I saved them for last.

First is this beautiful little card by Karrie Klose? (not sure of spelling) using Abundant Hope:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then again, a card with no name (can't say much, I didn't put my name on mine either):

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This Carrot with M&M's inside by Janet Casto (is this awesome or what?):

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and the last one of our swaps is this cute little treat bag with Bunny Topper by another one of my Stamp Vamp sisters, Linda Jones:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

now, how cute are these? I hope you enjoyed the swap posts these last few days. These ladies all did an excellent job. Oh and if you are wondering what card I swapped, you have already seen it here. And it won 1st place! Not sure how that happened with all the wonderful talent
that was floating around that day, but luck was on my side and I got to order some of the new
Jewelry that was in the Holiday and Occasions Mini Catalogs to share with you.

Now, don't you wish you were a Stampin' Up! Demo and were there with us at the meeting? You could be. Just ask, and I will tell you all you need to know, and then some, about how wonderful
it is to be a demo with Stampin' Up!

thanks again for bearing with me. I appreciate each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment