Thursday, April 1, 2010

Swap Post #3

Happy Thursday! Is everybody ready for some more Gaw-jus cards from our Spring swap? Well, ready or not, here they come:

First off today is a gorgeous card by Susan Coats. I just love this Chocolate Bunny

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The second one for today is yet another without a name, so you know the routine, lol.
if it's yours, please let me know.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and the last one for today is by Karen Cormier:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love the Stampin' Up! Bird Punch, and the way she made the tag removable to use
as a bookmark. So pretty, and you know I love me some birds and some bookmarks, lol.

Check back soon, more still to come.

Today is the last day to take advantage of Sale A Bration, so let me know if you want to get your
free stuff. You don't want to miss out.

Thanks for dropping in again today. Please leave a comment. I'm feeling a little lonely.

1 comment:

  1. I look every day. I'm here but silent. You know, silence is golden. Nancy

    ReplyDelete