Sunday, April 25, 2010

Punch Swap post # 5

Oh my gosh, here we are with the 5th day of these awesome swap pages. How many Stampin' Up! punches do you own? You know you want all of them now that you have seen these swaps, and if so, you can just give me a call and I can make that happen for you, lol.

Today we start off with this one, A Japanese Doll (no name on this one):

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Second is this cute little baseball player (another with no name):

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And last for today is this little bunny by Wanda McGlamery:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just love these. I am hoping to do another swap like this one in the summer. We have a few more to go so keep coming back. Don't forget that I work for comments, lol. I enjoy reading them, so please post if you can.

3 comments:

  1. These are really cute!!! Wish I could read the instructions for them. Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia, most of them are just what you see here. no step by step instructions. If there is any you really want to know about, email me and I can help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Japanese Doll is by Crystal French and the Karate girl and baseball boy are by Patty Wong.

    I can't believe how many times I have flipped through my album with these swaps and admired them all. I can't wait for another round of these to see what everyone comes up with. They are sooooooo fun!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete