Sunday, April 11, 2010

Awash with Flowers

In my left sidebar you will see a special widget for the 2 Step into Spring Promotion that Stampin' Up! has going on throughout April. You can buy this fabulous set Awash With Flowers sneak peek from the new Idea Book and Catalog or you can earn it FREE with a $350 workshop. There are also four other gorgeous sets that you can purchase for 20% off, and I will showcase them off and on in the next few days. Click on the widget and find out more, then call me to schedule your workshop and earn it for FREE! FREE is good!

Here is my first very simple card with this gorgeous set:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love the simplicity of this card. Back to stamping basics, but with a beautiful outcome.

Toodles! Come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment