Monday, January 11, 2010

My Matryoshka

Today's card is made with another one of the new Occasions Mini stamp sets. I love Matryoshka dolls and have a set I bought while at a Russian Expo in Jordan. My husband is Russian, so he bought these when I was oohing and aahing over them. When Stampin' Up! came out with this set, I just had to have it. This is my first chance to play with them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What a fun set, lots of coloring, too. I have always loved to color, it is just so
relaxing, Takes you back to a simpler time. Color something today, you just might
feel better afterwards.

Colors used: REal Red, Whisper White and Old Olive Cardstocks, Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy, Crushed Curry, and Pretty in Pink inks. Other: Scallop Border, 1-1/4 & 1-3/8 Circle punches, Signo White Gel Pen and Pretty in Pink Striped Ribbon

Thanks for dropping in, especially after I was awol for a couple of days. Time has just
gotten away from me the last few days. See you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment