Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chocolate Valentine

If you read my post yesterday, you will know I am eating healthy. Which means, I haven't had
CHOCOLATE in several months! I may have to break down and have a piece of Dove dark chocolate soon, dark chocolate is GOOD FOR YOU! Anyway, since I can't have any chocolate, I
will appease myself with this card made with my favorite Chocolate Chip cardstock.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used the Always and Tiny Tags sets, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, and Chocolate Chip inks and paper. Also used are the Heart to Heart and new Tiny Tag punches. And some striped Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon.

Valentines Day is coming really fast, if you haven't started your cards yet, give me a call, and I can help you with that.

Thanks for coming by today. Please leave me a comment, I really appreciate them.

2 comments:

  1. Pink and Chocolate! 2 Faves!!

    Thanks for yesterday - I had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That heart is so pretty - I never got that set but I sure should have!

    Great card, less filling

    ReplyDelete