Monday, January 4, 2010

Home Tweet Home

Well, it wouldn't be my blog if I didn't have a bird or two on a card from time to time, so today's birthday card features one of our brand new punches. This is the Extra Large Two Step Bird punch from the Occasions Mini Catalog that you can find in my left sidebar. I have also used the Scallop Trim Corner (Occasions Mini) and the Scallop Trim Border (Sale A Bration). These punches are really awesome, and they are in a brand new sleeker style. Check them out!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I also used one of our new clear mount stamp sets called Well Scripted for the sentiment. I will say, I do love the ease of these new stamps. I wasn't at all sure that I would, but since I am having quite a storage problem, I decided to give them a try and I absolutely love them. I will
definitely be buying quite a bit less wood from now on. Don't worry if you are die hard wood stampers, they do give you a choice. I would recommend that you try these though, who knows, you just might like them.

I made this card with Bashful Blue, Close To Cocoa and Confetti Cream card stocks, accented with Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip. Chocolate Chip and Bashful Blue ribbons, and Chocolate Chip Ink.

I had a blast playing with all this new stuff. If you see something you really like, give me a call, and I can get you one of your very own.

If you would like to have a copy of the two new catalogs, I am just a phone call or email away.

Have a great day! See ya tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card - I like the colors and layout and birdhouse and the punch and well... it just came together fabulously!

    Great job

    ReplyDelete