Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bookmarks for a Cause

I spent a couple of hours in 4th Grade this week. The whole school was participating in an art
project. They were to create something to sell for Relay for Life so since I support this cause, and because I love this school, I volunteered to help one of the classes with their project. Here is what
we came up with:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stamp sets: Just Buzzin' By, Dreams Du Jour, Lots of Bots, and Just Jawing. Sorry, but some of the paper used is not Stampin' Up!, but I had lots of this and wanted to use it up, so please bear with me, it won't happen too often.

I had a great time and so did the students and they did an excellent job on their bookmarks. They will be for sale on Report Card Pickup Night this week to all the parents.

Have a wonderful day, and please remember I work for comments.

1 comment:

  1. I just love that you volunteer at the elementary school long after your kids were there. Shows what a loving heart you have!

    Bookmarks - you can never have too many. I bet these will be best sellers.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete