Friday, January 15, 2010

Another Bird House

Happy Friday!!!! Hope everyone is ready for the weekend. I know I am. Today's post
is once again using the new Bird punch in the Occasions Mini Catalog. This didn't turn out quite the way I wanted it to, but it isn't too bad. Hope you can find some inspiration, anyway.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Colors used are Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Brocade Blue and Sage Shadow.
I also used a the new Scallop Border Punch from the Sale-A-Bration,and a Textured Impressions plate and the Big Shot.

Oh, and if you are still reading. A couple of days ago I showed pictures of the icicles here in town and the strawberries. I want to update you on the outcome of this cold spell we had. In the city limits alone, they are looking at 21 sinkholes, several homes have been marked unfit for habitation. I live outside the city. Within 1 mile of me there are probably 4 sinkholes. In the greater Plant City/Dover area there are presently approximately 40 sinkholes. There have been a couple of "depressions" on Interstate 4. Making traffic horrible on the highways. And if that isn't enough, since the aquifer has dropped over 60 feet, lots of wells are going dry. Now I know
that compared to what is going on in other parts of the world, but for this small town, it's a tough time. I'm sure that this is far from over, I just wanted to share what the cold did for us here in Florida. Sorry for the novel.

Thanks for looking. See you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment