Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Another Goodbye

Happy Tuesday!  Did everyone have a great holiday?  Well, I sure hope so.   I did a little stamping this weekend and cased another card from the catalog.  I don't always case cards, but my mojo has been on
a long hiatus, and it's not quite sure it wants to come back full time, lol.  It has dropped in from time to time
lately, but those projects are swap projects and can't be posted yet.  Stay tuned.....

Anywho,  This card is made with a set called Three Little Words, that will be retiring in a couple of days.
It is a great set and I will miss it.


Colors used are Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry, and Whisper White.  Old Olive
1/8" ribbon, Ribbon Border Punch, and the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
and my trusty Big Shot.

Thanks for looking today.  Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment