Friday, June 1, 2012

It's Here! The new Stampin' Up! Catalog!!

20120601_AnnualCatalog_en-US

It's here, ladies!  The new 2012-13 Stampin' Up! Catalog!  Oh my gosh,  wait until you see this one.  There
are lots of new fun stuff that you are gonna HAVE to have, and so many gorgeous samples, as usual.

Check it out by clicking on the picture in my side bar.  You can always click on the Shop Now button to be
taken to my Stampin' Up! website and you can order from there, 24/7.

You can get a free catalog by hosting a workshop, or by placing a $50 through me or on my website, or if
you are one of my hostess club ladies.  Email me for more info on that.

Also new is the $99 starter kit.  Join my team for only $99.  Find out more by clicking the icon in the sidebar.

Well, got a busy day ahead. Will be back in a few days with more posts.  In the mean time, check out the new
catalog, you'll be so happy you did.

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment