Sunday, May 6, 2012

Yet Another Bookmark Card....Same But Different

Hello. So glad you took time out of your Sunday to stop by.  I was doing a little cleaning around in my craft area the other day and came across several punched pieces, some embossed pieces, some paper flowers, etc, so I decided to make something out of them.  Here is the card I made:



I'm not that happy with it, need to replace the little butterfly with a celery or pink butterfly, but I do like the  left hand side.  That Whisper White panel with the sentiment and
flower is a removable bookmark.  I have been a reading fool lately, (over 40 books read so far this year), so
I'm always in need of a bookmark or two.

Colors used:  Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery. Inks: Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade.  DSP:  Print Patterns.  Accessories:  Designer Label and Butterfly Punches, Polka Dot and Elegant Lines Embossing Folders. Pretty in Pink 1/8" Ribbon.

Well that's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment