Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Zindorf inspired Birds on a Wire

Oh my goodness!  This post was supposed to run yesterday. I thought I had it scheduled, but you know my feeble brain, lol.  Today's card is Zindorf inspired from her card here.  I used the baby wipe swipe technique to
make my background, then just punched some birds, and made a wire out of black cardstock (it's really more like a very large cable, lol)  and Voila!  this really cute card.


So sorry about the bad picture.  Taken with my phone until I get batteries for my camera.

Cardstock: So Saffron, Basic Black.  Inks: Basic Black, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, and Not Quite Navy.
Accessories: Bird Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Baby Wipes

Have a great day!  Comments are appreciated.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's really an amazing idea. I have to try that background. The birds are so cute. Thank you for sharing. Regards Annett

    ReplyDelete