Friday, May 4, 2012

Because I Care


Hi, and Happy Friday!!!  Today is another card.  I hope you don't mind.  It is made with a set called Because I Care, that is retired, but it is oh so pretty and I just have to use it from time to time.


Isn't it pretty.  I took inspiration from Andrea G. another demo on Stampin' Connection, our SU demo only
website.  Our place for all things SU.  It's amazing how many wonderfully creative people there are at SU.

There is a special going on at Stampin` Up! right now.  When you join, you can put together a kit of any of
our current products, Your Choice.  That`s right! up to $125 of any SU products that you choose, plus a $65 business supply pack, and free shipping.  That`s a $190 value for only $99.  Click here to join.


Colors used are Concord Crush and Old Olive.  First Edition DSP (retired), Print Pack DSP,  Victoria Ribbon and Vintage Brads.

Thanks for having a look today.  See ya again soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment