Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Timeless Treasures

Well, I am posting this early AM on Friday morning, so that it will be ready to go live while I am
on my little mini vacation. I was so worried about freezing in Kentucky, and here it is in the 30's here in Florida. At the rate it's going, it will be warmer there, lol. Either way, I will let you know when I return.

Today's post is the birthday card I made for Amy's Mom, the reason for the road trip. She loves antiques, so I hope she likes this card.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just love this color combination. Crumb Cake, Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.
A very vintage looking card. I also used some of the Victoria Lace and one of the new Antique Brads. The Scallop Border punch was used for the bottom. Timeless Treasures is the awesome stamp set I used.

I hope you have a great day. Thanks for spending a few moments here with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment