Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sneak Peak

Ahhh, today I have a sneak peek for you. The 2011 Occasions Mini Catalog will go live on 1/5/11, and it is awesome. If you are one of my regular customers, you should have already received your copy. If not, contact me to get you own, PLUS a copy of the 2011 Sale A Bration catty. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year at Stampin' Up!

Today's card is using a new set and punch that you will absolutely HAVE to have. Lookie:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Is that cool or what? This is the first thing I ordered from this new catalog. It is just awesome. I can't show you the rest of the set, yet, but just know that it is going on your wish list, lol.

Colors are Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla and Marina Mist.

Have a great day. Comments are always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment