Friday, December 17, 2010

Snowman

Hello! It is COLD here in Florida. We are not equipped for this kind of cold. I am dragging out clothing that is 10 sizes too big, just cuz they have long sleeves and wearing them layered over other warm weather clothes. Not sure how you Northerners do it. I hate the heat, but I just don't have enough meat on my bones anymore to stand the cold. I know many of you are experiencing much colder temps with snow, sleet, etc., and I admire you for it, but I am freezing my buns off.
I know, too much info, but I felt I needed to share, lol.

However, I do have another card for you today. In honor of those in the colder states...BRRRRR, I cased this little guy from my friend Ellen Kemper at Blinkin, Thinkin, and Inkin. He is just adorable.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Another blurry picture. sorry about that. Colors used are Whisper White, Real Red and Baja Breeze.

Hope you like this little guy, it's as close to a snowman as I want to get right now. I need some warm weather, people! Have a great day, and keep the fire going. Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment