Monday, December 27, 2010

Punch Potpourri

Well, Christmas is over for another year. May you enjoy happiness, love and joy, long after the season has passed.

Today's post is a card I made using one of Stampin' Up!s hostess sets called Punch Potpourri. It is a Level 1 Hostess Set, meaning you can earn this set with only a $150 workshop, or by placing an order for $150. Plus, with Sale A Bration coming up in January, you could earn 3 extra free items valued up to $14.95 with the same $150. How awesome is that?

Contact me today to set up your Sale A Bration workshop. Dates are filling up fast!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Not sure I loved this card, but I do like it. I got the color combination from the Color Combination Lab. You can find it at the bottom of my blog in my left sidebar. Just click on it and check it out. It is awesome!

Colors are Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White and Certainly Celery. I also used the Scallop Border Punch on this card.

Thanks for dropping in. Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment