Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

The days are very quickly counting down. 9 days 'til Christmas. Hope you are ready.

Time for a little punch art. I got this idea from another demo, and just changed the colors to non traditional to make it more me. Thanks to whom ever it was, as per usual, I didn't write down her name. Lookie:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sorry for the blur. I took this picture 3 times and all were blurry. I think it may be the user, not the camera causing the blur ;0)

Non-traditional colors used are Concord Crush, Marina Mist, Blushing Bride, and Daffodil Delight.
The Snowflake, Star and Punch Trio Circle were used. Also, lots and lots of White Shimmer Paint Spray.

I like the way this turned out. Hope you do, too. Thanks for stopping by today. Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment