Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Today's post is a card from our Monthly Tampa Stamp Vamps meeting. This awesome card
is so pretty and I believe the title captures it all. Down here in Florida, we don't get snow, I think the last time it snowed here was 1978. I remember, cuz I went out and played in it even though it was very little, it was a big thing here and that was the first time I had seen it. And if I had never left the Sunshine State would have been the last, till now. However, I did spend 8 years in Seattle and I miss it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't this gorgeous? It uses Stampin' Up's Serene Snowflake set that is in the Holiday
Mini Catalog you can find in my left sidebar. This beautiful set is just $20.95, and is only available through January 4, 2010. Contact me to get your own, before it's too late.

Colors used are Not Quite Navy, Kraft, and Very Vanilla. We also used a half back pearl from the Pretties Kit, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, also in the Holiday Mini, the Snowflake and Border Punches.

Ok, I know everyone is getting ready for the big day tomorrow, so sorry this was so long. Take time for yourself today, and don't get too stressed out over tomorrow.
and don't forget to visit, if you find the time.

1 comment:

  1. oh so peaceful! I really like the blues for the snow flakes!

    I do not remember the 78 snow but I remember always hearing about it (I was only 4 yrs old)

    I gotta say - the snow is fun to visit - but would not want to deal with it all the time!

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete