Monday, November 16, 2009

Red Bird

Today's post is a card I pretty much cased from Splitcoaststampers. It was from 2007, I believe. Not sure of the artist, though she did an awesome job on this one. I changed the colors up slightly, and the punch, but other than that they are the same. It is made with the Stampin' Up! set, Best Wishes and More. I like using sets that are not specifically for Christmas, to make Christmas cards. It is cool to use them in other ways, plus, it makes them a greater value. Here is today's card.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I had limited supplies today, well, not really, but alot of my stuff is in my car, and
since I busted the rim yesterday by hitting a tree limb, it is at work waiting on a new
one. Hopefully I will have my stuff back home tomorrow.

I used Bashful Blue and Ballet Blue Inks and card stocks. Real Red Ink and Ribbon and Whisper White for this card. The 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" Circle Punches were also used.

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment, I really love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors together - red, white and bashful blue!

    Sorry about your car.

    CAR TROUBLE = Misery
    at least that is true in Florida and Texas where public transportation is almost nonexistant. Hope it is fixed ASAP!

    ReplyDelete