Sunday, November 15, 2009

Give Thanks

Today's post is appropriate. I am so thankful for my daughter feeling better, for my
wonderful son, husband, and all the other wonderful people in my life. I think I have managed to surround myself with the most wonderful people, family and friends, including my online ones. Thank you all so much for being there.

Now, here is the card:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sorry about the picture, not sure why it is blurry on the one side.

I made this last night about 11pm, for today's workshop. I love the colors, and wanted it fairly simple for new stampers, but they got to use the Big Shot a couple of times on this one. Stampin' Up's exclusive Top Note die is awesome, as is the Sizzlet Tag set.

Thanks for coming and bearing with me the last couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment