Sunday, November 22, 2009

Punched Mum

In honor of Fall, and the absolutely beautiful weather we are having here in Central
Florida, I present you with the following project.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love this flower, it is definitely a fall blossom. This flower was made with the 5-Petal Flower Punch punched in Summer Sun and sponged with Pumpkin Pie ink. I added a
small flower from the Boho Blossoms Punch, some crimped leaves in Old Olive, a gold brad and some Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon. The stamp set I used is retired, and I don't remember
the name of it. I'm sure it will come to me at some point, but not right now. Try making your own fall flower, it can be as big as you want, just keep layering the petals.

Have an awesome Sunday! Thanks for stopping in.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this one...it is beautiful and the Mum would look great in one of the explosion boxes!

    Anonymous = Court Jester since I can't get this thing to let me put my name!

    ReplyDelete