Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Great American Teach In Thank You

Today I will participate in the Great American Teach In. I will be talking to a
second grade classroom, (only one, I'm starting out slow, lol) and we will be making these Build A Bear bookmarks that I showed you a couple of weeks ago.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I also wanted to thank the teacher for inviting me into her classroom to share what I love. Today's project is another post it note holder this one is smaller than the last one I made, but it still measures 4"x4-1/4". I hope she likes it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White and Melon Mambo card stock. Melon Mambo and Old Olive Stampin Write Markers direct to stamp for the orchids, Melon Mambo Ribbon, the Ornament Punch and the Eyelet Border Punch. This is another quick, but pretty little gift. Make one and give it to someone just because. It will most certainly make their day.

Have a great Wednesday, and while you're at it, thank a teacher! See ya tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck in Second Grade!

    I bet you have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shadowing on the vase!

    Have fun with the kids and GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete