Thursday, November 18, 2010

Yet Another Paisley Prints

Hello, and happy Thursday! Today's card is yet another card made with Paisley Prints. I originally bought this set because I like paisley, and saw it used as the breast piece on my favorite owl punch. Crazy, but true. I have since found that I love this set and have used it a lot. If you visit here often, you already know that. LOL.

This layout and color combo I saw on Stampin' Connection, a website for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. It is just one of the awesome perks to being a SU Demo. You can be one, too, and for only $87.50 through the end of November. AND you will get $310.00 worth of merchandise for your money. An AMAZING deal. Contact me today for more information, or go to my Demo website by clicking on SHOP NOW in my
left sidebar.

Ok, colors used for this card are Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Very Vanilla and Always Artichoke. Hope you have
enjoyed this card today and thanks to the Demo for the original idea.

Thanks to you for visiting. I would love to hear what you thought. Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment