Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Christmas Collage I Love This Stamp

Ok, today I am cheating. It's as simple as that. I wanted to share the card I made at my last
workshop with the guests at Sunday's workshop, but ran out of the ribbon I used for that card, so I changed it up, but only in the colors and came up with this card:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Everyone knows how much I love Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink together, or Chocolate Chip and almost ANY other color, cuz as my friend Ellen Kemper says, "Everything goes with Chocolate Chip!" But seriously, this card is soooo pretty! The ladies loved it. I used Very Vanilla card stock, then when all the sponging was done, I spritzed the whole card with Shimmer
Paint mist that I made with Champagne Shimmer Paint and Alcohol.

If you would like to get some friends together and learn how to make this gorgeous card, get in
touch with me soon. Time is running out to start on those Christmas Cards.

I appreciate your support, and for taking time out of your busy schedule to stop in. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment