Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It Was Bound To Happen........

I have been really good lately about not throwing critters at you every single day. Well, you knew it had to happen, and today's the day. Merry Crittermas, people.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Don't you just love this stamp set? It is called Merry Crittermas. The snowflakes are from the set Northern Hearts, which is a Hostess only set. You can get your very own right now, check them out in the Holiday Mini Catalog, then call me to order or to schedule your workshop or catalog party.

I stamped and embossed the tree and bunny with Versamark and Black Embossing Powder, then cut them out and popped them up on dimensionals. The snowflakes were embossed with White Embossing Powder. I also used Versamark and Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder on the hill. Colors used are Pear Pizazz, Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Bashful Blue. I added some more bling with Dazzling Diamonds and a Glimmer Brad, also from the Holiday Mini.

So glad you came by today. I appreciate your loyalty. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment