Monday, November 22, 2010

All in The Family Catalog Case

Today's share is a direct case from Stampin' Up!'s 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog. Lots of ladies will tell me that they are not creative, and that is why they can't take up stamping. Well, I
just show them the catalog and tell them that all they have to do is look in the catalog for inspiration. That is why all the gorgeous samples are in there. This frame is the perfect example.

We (as in Amy and I) did change it up just a little to adjust to the smaller frame, but otherwise it is the same.

I think this is just too cute. Thanks to Amy for helping me put this together, I can cut out tiny things all day, but lining them up and sticking them down is a whole 'nother issue, LOL.

Colors used are Pear Pizzazz, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede and Poppy Parade.

Have a great day. Comments are what bloggers work for, so I would love to read what you think of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment