Friday, November 26, 2010

Another Come to Bethlehem Christmas Card

Happy Black Friday! If you have stopped in today, I do appreciate you, I know many of you were up at the crack of dawn or even earlier shopping, so thank you for taking time out of your day to visit my blog.

Today's card is a very simple Christmas card using Stampin' Up!'s Come to Bethlehem stamp set. I love this set, but do not own it. Unfortunately, you cannot have them all :o(. I went to my downline, Debbie's home to show her how to stamp on candles and stamped an extra image for me. I really didn't know the words were crooked until I was putting it on my card. So sad.

Take a look:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used the Faux Silk technique on this card, Night of Navy and Whisper White card stocks and some Gold Waffle Paper. Then added a small Pearl on the star to finish it off.

Hope you have enjoyed today's simple card. And that you are not too exhausted from your shopping. Have a fantastic Friday, see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment