Wednesday, July 21, 2010

That 70's Era Disco Queen

Hi, and thanks for stopping by. Today's project is a 70's Disco Queen that my buddy Ellen
made for the 70's Floor of the VC Rocks Hotel. My friend Amy and I, while working on our
gift boxes for our roomies, decided they each needed a Disco Queen of their very own, so
we made them each a card. I'm sure Ellen appreciated the call she got asking how to make
the sunglasses, lol. Thanks Ellen, for all you do to enlighten us about punch art. What would
we do without you. Anyway, here are our cards:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I really wanted to put one on my scrapbook page I posted yesterday, but couldn't quite fit her
on there, so look out for page 2 coming soon.

Come back tomorrow, lots more to see, and leave a comment, pretty please.

No comments:

Post a Comment