Friday, July 2, 2010

New Catty is Live!!!! and Build A Bear Invitation

The New 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog is now LIVE! You can see it in my left sidebar, along with the New Spanish Version and the New Definitely Decorative Catalog. Check them out here or you can check them out on my Demonstrator Business Website Here. You can
order directly from my website, if you wish, or contact me to book a workshop or Catalog Party, or to place an order. Look forward to hearing from you.

Today I have been invited to a very nice lady's home to teach her two girls to stamp. They are,
I believe, ages 9 and 11. I am thrilled to work with young stampers, and hope they have as much fun as I think I will.

This is one of the cards we will be doing:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Granted there isn't alot of stamping on this one, but it is too cute, and the little Build A Bear is a pullout bookmark.
Ever notice that when I make cards for kids, the usually have a bookmark incorporated into them? Well, I believe that reading is the
most important thing for kids to learn. If they love to read and can comprehend what they are
reading, then most other things come so much easier, so I encourage reading whenever I can. Ok, down off my soapbox, lol.

Thanks for stopping by today. Comments are appreciated. See ya again soon!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card. I was always told that if you can read you can do anything. Happy July 4th.

    ReplyDelete