Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Catalog Goes Live Today!!!!! Because I Care

The new Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog goes live today at 12PM. How exciting! You are gonna love it. I will update my blog as soon as I can with the new catalog so that you can peruse it at your leisure. If you want a copy in your own little hands to carry with you where ever you go, just let me know and I will make sure you get one.

Here is today's project. It is using a Level 1 Hostess set called Because I Care. Isn't this just a
gorgeous card? Lookie:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just love this set, and you know you want one, so contact me today to set up your workshop or
catalog party so that you can earn this and more.

Colors used are Very Vanilla, Early Espresso and Baja Breeze.

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to come back and check 0ut the new catalog. Comments, as always, are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment