Saturday, July 31, 2010

Inch and a Pinch

I just love Inchies, for those who don't know what an inchie is, it is a tiny work of art, usually 1" square. This year for VC Rocks! we did an "Inch and A Pinch" swap, meaning they were 1-1/4" square. Here are my two swaps.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


These little squares just make me smile. I used to think I wouldn't have any idea what to do with them, but once I tried (thanks, Ellen, for giving me the push) I just love making them. They are quick, cute, and such a challenge.

Thanks again for coming by. If you could leave a comment it would be appreciated. I am pretty sure I am the only one out there reading this, lol.

2 comments:

  1. So, so, so cute!!! I got the adorable cherry one - LUCKY ME!
    :) Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome for the push - as I recall YOUR inchies have been my faves each time we have done this swap.

    You and your love for cutting out small things!

    ReplyDelete