Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fancy Flowers

Thanks for stopping in today. I finally ordered Stampin' Up!'s new Fancy Flowers punch from the Ocassions Mini Catalog and boy am I glad I did. Here is today's card:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Don't you just love these flowers? So pretty. I have seen lots of other things made with this punch, but I wanted to start out simply. I cased this card from another demo, changing the colors slightly.

I used Kraft, Pretty in Pink, and Bashful Blue Inks and card stock for this card, the Scallop Border Punch and the Vintage Label Stamp set which are both offered as free Sale A Bration choices until March 31 with a $50 order. Don't miss out on this opportunity. You will regret it!
I also added some Whisper White grosgrain ribbon. Other punches used are the Wide Oval and
the 1/2" circle.

Hope you enjoyed today's card. See you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I have tried several times to see this card, but can't seem to get the image to show up. I would love to see it!!!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete