Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bookish Aliens

I know that you all have noticed that along with the other things I like (birds, critters, etc) I also make lots of bookmarks. Today is another example of a card with a removable bookmark. I wanted to have a few on hand for nieces, nephews, etc. I used the Stampin' Up! set Greetings, Earthling for this one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The colors used are Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Kraft and Confetti White. The Summer
Sun bookmark just pulls out from behind the Kraft strip.

A bookmark is always a good idea for kids. If they develop a love of reading, everything else just comes so much easier.

As for me, I am reading the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. I had a few of these, but not the whole set. My roomie in the VC Rocks! hotel last year gave me several more, but I am still missing 4. I decided last week to start reading them and I am on the sixth one in the series.
I would highly recommend this series, I had to leave mine in the car tonight so I could get something else done, lol. Check them out if you haven't already. Have a great day.

Thanks for dropping in.

2 comments:

  1. We are on the same wavelength - my book sat purposely in the car tonight too! But I didn't get anything done - watched TV with the family. Guess it better stay in the car ALL DAY today!

    I like everything you make with that little one eyed guy - it just makes me happy - he looks like he is dancin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was on the Blog Find of the Day!

    ReplyDelete